Are you a Student Journalist, an entry level journalist or an individual who loves to write? Do you want to improve your writing skills. This is your chance to sharpen your skills in journalistic writing and editing. African Media and Malaria Research Network (AMMREN) has a range of short courses to build your capacity in this area!!!
Advanced Journalistic Writing and Editing
The course is hands-on and prepares participants for advanced reporting and editing. It covers salient areas including copy selection, tasting the copy, assessing the news value of information, writing a great feature or hard news report. This course provides skills in good editorial writing.
- Journalistic writing
- Steps in the editing process
- Editing symbols
- Style sheet/book
- Headlines and captions
- Proof reading
- Participants acquire skills in advanced journalism and editing
- Participants develop skills to groom young journalists into editors
- Participants able to publish magazines and other publications.
- Public Relations Officers
- Graduates of media studies
- Government and Private Sector Employees
- Individuals interested in improving writing skills
Duration: 3 Days
GHC 800 for each Training Programme (Includes Tuition, Snack/Lunch, Course Materials and Certificate).
Training Date: 11-13 September 2019
Tel: 0303933452/ 0553442105/ 0243054292